Official Show Name
IFPE is the leading international exposition and technical conference dedicated to the integration of fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications.
Dates and Location – Next Show
Held every three years, the next IFPE is set for March 10 through March 14, 2020 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA. IFPE is co-located with CONEXPO-CON/AGG, one of the world’s largest gatherings for the construction industries.
IFPE attracts design engineers and other decision-makers from these industries:
- Off-Highway Vehicles (includes Construction, Mining, Forestry, Agriculture, Lawn & Garden, and Airport Support vehicles)
- Fluid Power/Power Transmission Products, Electrical Machinery, Instruments/Controls
- Material Handling (includes overhead/straddle cranes, industrial trucks, tractors and stackers)
- Manufacturing/Production Automation/Machine Tools (includes chemical, petroleum, metal, plastics, and rubber processing)
- Automotive/Commercial Vehicles (includes Class 8 trucks, vocational trucks, and trucks for other applications)
- Engineering Services
- Amusement/Entertainment Technology
- Other Products/Services
IFPE exhibits showcase the latest technologies and innovations in equipment, products and services for fluid power/motion control/power transmission. The show also features product-focused exhibit pavilions and international exhibit pavilions.
IFPE will be filled with educational opportunities. These education events provide crucial information on new fluid power, power transmission and motion control technologies to engineers and others involved in the design and manufacturing process.
Leading industry organizations from around the world participate as Supporting Organizations, and leading industry publications/media worldwide participate as Supporting Publications/Media.
Show Owners and Producer
IFPE is owned by National Fluid Power Association (NFPA), Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) and National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA). AEM is show producer.