Don't miss 'Night at the Races' exclusive show experience
Exhibit space sales are open for the next CONEXPO-CON/AGG AND IFPE international exhibitions. Apply by August 1 for priority booth selection.
After that date, companies will be assigned space on a first come, first served basis, according to product category.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE – set for March 7-11, 2017 in Las Vegas, USA (Las Vegas Convention Center) – is the triennial global gathering place in North America for the construction and construction materials and fluid power/power transmission/motion control industries.
All CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2017 exhibitors receive – at no additional charge:
- A package plan of booth services such as drayage and stand cleaning (Some shows charge extra)
- Customizable marketing materials to help drive booth traffic (includes direct mail and email campaigns)
- Targeted trade show education and training to help maximize show ROI
It’s not too early to “save these dates” to enhance show participation:
- Night at the Races experience March 10*, 2017 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway: a unique networking event that received rave reviews when held at the last show in 2014 (Exhibitors, plan to invite your key customers and prospects)
- Exhibitor Education Meetings: New format spring 2016 in Las Vegas and fall 2016 in Chicago (USA) – plus webinars – that deliver more content for improved trade show results
Technology planning to help exhibitors and attendees connect includes an expanded show mobile app, improved wayfinding pre-show and onsite, and enhanced product showcase platforms. Stay tuned for more details.
Networking Night at the Races
Continue the industry networking from the show floor at this special event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Friday evening, March 10*, 2017.
Exhibitors and attendees will have access to a specially designated hospitality area with a party tent, full catering, entertainment and 150+ mph rides in a NASCAR-style stock car on the Superspeedway.
Details and pricing will be announced as soon as finalized. (* Date subject to change based on final NASCAR schedule.)
Expanded Exhibitor Education
Successful exhibitors take advantage of focused trade show education to gain maximum results, and CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2017 will offer more education than ever before - in webinars and face-to-face sessions.
Education focuses on exhibiting best practices as well as show-specific planning updates:
- March 2016: Co-located Show Exhibitor Education Meeting in Las Vegas with the prestigious EXHIBITORLIVE marketing conference (conference discounts for show exhibitors)
- Spring 2016: Robust webinar series starts (available live and on demand)
- Fall 2016: Chicago-area follow-up Exhibitor Education Meeting designed for first-timers at CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE
“Exhibitor and attendee satisfaction is our priority and drives all our planning and decision-making,” stated CONEXPO-CON/AGG Show Director Sara Truesdale Mooney.
Mooney noted that 97 percent of attendees from the last post-show survey rated the event good to excellent, and nearly 90 percent of exhibitors said the shows were high quality and benefited their companies.
For the latest attendee and exhibitor information, visit www.conexpoconagg.com and www.ifpe.com.