Solutions Come Together
IFPE is the leading international exposition and technical conference dedicated to the integration of fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications. Held every three years, the exposition showcases the newest innovations and expertise.
IFPE 2014 Will Feature
- Over 400 exhibitors – making this the largest IFPE!
- Product concentration areas; making it easy for visitors to locate specific products, services and exhibitors of interest
- More than 100 cutting-edge education sessions at the IFPE Technical conference, focusing on the newest technologies, best practices, the latest research and developments, including:
- Keynote presentations
- College-level courses in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Thousands of industry professionals from all sectors of the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Amusement Machinery
- Automotive Mfg./Supplier
- Chemical & Petroleum Processing
- Electrical Machinery
- Engineering Services
- Factory Automation
- Fluid Power Products
- Industrial Truck Tractor & Stacker
- Instruments, Controls
- Machine Tools
- Material Handling
- Metal Processing
- Off-Highway Vehicles
- On-Highway Vehicles (not autos)
- Plastics/Rubber Working Machinery
- Power Transmission
- Co-located with CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014, the largest international gathering place for the construction industries
What’s New for 2014
- NEW navigation programs means getting around the show is much simpler with these new services:
NEW early bird hotel rates – register now to save up to 20% on rooms.
- Superior shuttle service
- Enhanced mobile navigation app
- Knowledgeable onsite guides to help answer any questions